Pune Police Recruitment is now available here. Candidates can check the Pune Police Recruitment notification and all details of about this recruitment are here. The Maharashtra police department is the main regulating body for the conduct of this examination. The department basically invites the online applications from the aspiring students for the 221 police constable posts. The interested candidates can apply for the posts in the month of February on the official portal of the department.
Pune Police Recruitment 2018
Each and every detail regarding the job profile and the posts are given on the official website. The mode of the examination is online. The location of the job is Pune. The Pune Police Recruitment 2018 process is done for various posts mentioned on the website. After applying it, candidates must get a print out for future while verification for this post.
Here are some age limit for the candidates and their qualification for applying Pune Police. The candidates who clear the final stage will be called for the job. The marks obtained in the physical test and the written examination is combined and an average of the total marks is obtained which helps in estimating the highest performers’ in the test. In this way, the Pune Police Recruitment Process is performed by the department.
Pune Police Recruitment 2018 Eligibility criteria
- The candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 28 years.
- The candidates must have passed their matriculation or senior secondary level examination from a recognized university or board or any other course equivalent to it. This is the minimum requirement of qualification for the post of constable.
Pune Police Recruitment 2018 online filling Process
- The applications for the police constable posts are invited online by the regulating authority, generally before the 18th of February. Following are some of the steps for filling the online applications:-
- The first step is to visit the official website of the Pune Police Recruitment.
- The next step is to search for the required link or click on the official link for reaching the required destination.
- If you have not registered on the site, you must click on the link to new registration. If you have already registered, then log in with your username and password provided to you.
- The next step is to fill in the required details accurately in the application form to avoid any discrepancy or errors.
- After providing the appropriate details, the candidates must upload their scanned passport size photographs and the signature according to the size and format mentioned there.
- The last step is payment of fee through the online modes mentioned in the website.
- After the payment of a fee, you can click on the submit button to complete the application form.
Pune Police Recruitment 2018 Recruitment process
The selection process of the Pune police recruitment generally involves three basic stages i.e. written test, Physical test and the personal interview session conducted by the department itself. A candidate has to clear the first stage to reach on to the next stage. Similarly, all the stages need to be cleared for reaching the last stage of the Pune Police Recruitment Process.
We are grateful to each one of you for reading this article. We promise to provide you regular updates on this topic sincerely.